We are seeking new members to join our services team. The role is not a traditional support technician. Our clients seek our help in managing their CommuniGate Pro platform just like we are a part of their operations team. We monitor the system, provide updates, tuning, tweaking and enable better utilization of the product in their organization.
Our Managed Services Engineers go beyond the traditional “support” role. If this sounds like a way to leverage your geek skills we are a team looking for new members!
Optimal skills and experience for candidates:
– Should be very well versed in email and/or messaging systems on Unix / Linux / BSD platforms. SMTP, IMAP, XMPP, SIP
– Knowledge of real-time apps using XMPP, SIP or WebRTC a plus
– Strong troubleshooting skills / process of elimination
– Ability to communicate with clients as if they are colleagues through trust and appreciation no matter what skill levels
– Strong skills in Internet standards like DNS, networking, scripting
– Proven ability to work virtually as a team with global organization
– We are seeking several candidates in Europe and the USA. Language skills of French, German and English are a plus.
Apply by connecting to us through one of our offices or send your CV and cover letter to geekgigs @ communigate.com