Top industry executives to attend CommuniGate Systems' summit in Berlin
Carrier and industry executives confirm attendance at CommuniGate Systems' "Being more than cheap access to Skype, Google and Facebook" executive summit in May
Berlin, Germany 20th April 2011 - CommuniGate Systems, the leader in super-efficient, massively scalable white-label Unified Communications technology today announces the line up for it's Annual Executive Summit in Berlin.
The summit takes place in Berlin, May 25th-27th and focuses on bringing together influential telecoms leaders to share and exchange innovative strategies for the future success of the telecoms sector, including:
- Robert Mane: Chief Executive Officer, Cablegroup
- Paul Wade: Chief Executive Officer, SmarterMobile
- Georges-Pierre Selmer: Multimedia and Content Services Manager, NRJ Mobile
- Jos de Kruijf: Owner dK Consult and Executive Advisor to Miyowa
- Dr Ulrich Hammerschmidt: Vice President Innovation Projects, Deutsche Telekom, International Carrier Sales & Solutions
- E. Brent Kelly: Senior Analyst and Partner, Wainhouse Research
Building on the acclaimed success of last year's summit, the event invites senior executives from the industry to talk about how brand, superior quality and mobile apps in the cloud will help operators avoid marginalization by the over-the-top providers. Topics covered by the guest speakers include:
- Silicon valley startups dominate. What can telcos do to get back in the game?
- Controlling the end-to-end delivery chain. What we can learn from Apple?
- Voice revenues under threat. HD Voice breathes new life into the voice market
- Your branded button. Deliver your own over-the-top applications in the cloud
- Mobile Cloud: Customers trust you with their data, not Google
- Mobile Broadband benefits the internet companies, dilutes operator brand and value
The summit's topical agenda and first-class speakers are drawing significant interest from across the whole industry, with attendees coming from mobile, cable, fixed-line and virtual network operators (MVNO). Operators already confirmed include T-Mobile, NRJ Mobile, Mobily, TelcoMobile, TeleColumbus and others.
For more information and to register for an invitation visit www.communigate.com/Berlin
About CommuniGate Systems
CommuniGate Systems develops carrier-grade unified communications software for fixed-line, cable and mobile operators to deliver value-added voice and multimedia services over their IP-based networks. The Company’s software solutions enable service providers to deliver hosted, SaaS, or cloud-based communications, including Voice over IP (VoIP), Mobile Voice over IP (mVoIP), Unified Communications and converged mobile and fixed-line services cost-effectively at massive scale.
The Company's software comprises of the industry acclaimed CommuniGate Pro™, and the application suites Pronto!™, MobileOffice™, UC Centrex™, VoicePlus™ and MessagePlus™.
For more information and to register for your invitation visit www.communigate.com/Berlin