CommuniGate Systems is continuously seeking talented and dynamic professionals to join our team and work in our fast-paced environment. We offer a casual, professional setting that is as stimulating as it is demanding and are looking for individuals who will take initiative to help us maintain our exceptional growth rate. We offer excellent benefits and an opportunity to grow with the technology leader in messaging.
CommuniGate Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CommuniGate Systems does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
Submit your resume to CommuniGate Systems at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to: +1 (415) 383 7461
Following is a list of current job openings:
European Regional Sales and Business Development Manager (RSM)
What we would like you to do:
The Regional Sales Manager, Business Development Manager (RSM) is responsible for new sales and accounts development for Mobile Carriers (MNO), Mobile Virtual Networks (MVNOs) and Multi-Service Operators (MSOs). The RSM will be required to build new revenue opportunities across these markets with operators that provide SaaS solutions to business subscribers.
The RSM will develop relationships with key accounts across the MNO, MVNO and MSO markets in Europe. They will aggressively look for new opportunities across their territory in which to position the company's product and services, targeting senior decision makers in the Product, Marketing, Corporate Strategy and Executive departments.
The RSM will be responsible for identifying opportunities, building and presenting commercial proposals and converting these into revenue generating sales opportunities.
The RSM will be business development minded, self-directing and able to work remotely with other departments in the company (pre-sales, engineering and marketing) to build innovative approaches to the market, resulting in the development of high-value, long lasting customer relationships.
Our company has strong products that meet current market demand, and we are looking for someone to come in and create real opportunities in a short period of time. You will be supported in your efforts, and rewards are high, as such, your primary objectives will be to identify 6 opportunities and close 2 deals within 9 months of your employment.
Why work for us?
CommuniGate Systems is an exceptional company, offering exceptional rewards. An established company with industry recognised and industry acclaimed technology, CommuniGate Systems has been delivering cutting edge communication solutions for almost 20 years. We are profitable and have been for over 10 years. Our products fit today's and tomorrow's market requirements and are in demand across the market. We have products customers want to buy, in a market that is ready to buy.
Working for CommuniGate Systems will give you the opportunity to show exactly what you are capable of, and maximise your potential. As a relatively small company, you will have access to the key decision makers, be able to influence product development and be enthusiastically supported in your efforts to win new business.
CommuniGate Systems' compensations packages are more than competitive, offering you the rewards you deserve, allowing you to benefit significantly from your success.
What we do:
We provide software that delivers exceptional communication solutions for small businesses. Our Unified Communication products combine virtually all forms of communications, from email, instant messaging and file sharing, to IP telephony, VoIP, conferencing, filesharing and social networking into one easy to use, high performance and high reliability platform.
We sell this directly to the small-medium business (SMB) market via our extensive channel, and to carriers and ISPs who host the product and deliver SaaS solutions to their SMB customers. This role deals with the later route to market, focusing on enabling MNOs, MVNOs and MSOs with business subscribers services in the SaaS model.
What you will bring to our company:
We are looking for an experienced sales professional, with demonstrable business development and sales success across the European Mobile, Cable and MVNO ecosystem.
We are looking for a well-motivated, energetic and passionate individual that can contribute immediately to the company's growth in Europe.
Our requirements are:
- 5-7 years of demonstrable sales success across European MNO, MVNO and MSO carriers
- Demonstrable knowledge of IP communication technologies, including SIP, and IMS
- Proven experience in selling Value Added Services to carriers
- Strong executive and senior level relationships across our target customer base
- Solid examples of your contribution to significant revenue growth in previous roles
- A keen business acumen and strong business development skills
- Self motivated, self-directing and solid experience of working in remote teams
- Excellent influencing skills
- Experience with building, managing and leveraging partner relationships
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment
- Professional, with good organizational and planning skills
- Team player, and strong skills in coordination and control of large sales with partners
- Demonstrable sales innovation, e.g. being able to work with all available resources, internal and external to target and win deals
- Well spoken and written English skills. Depending upon your territory other languages skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must demonstrate experience of new business development as well as key account management
Please send your CV and any related examples of your track record to email@example.com.